WHO WE ARE
The Port Townsend Basketball Club is a 501c(3) organization whose purpose is to provide program and educational support for children in the Port Townsend, Washington community. The mission of the PTBC is to generally provide financial and administrative support for youth basketball programs. The PTBC seeks to raise financial support for these programs through individual contributions and fundraising. Funding will target children in the community generally between the ages of 10 and 18 years of age.
The PTBC is run by a volunteer Board of Directors.
WHAT WE DO
The PTBC does the following:
• Provides skills training for children in the sport of basketball.
• Provides financial and volunteer support for youth basketball teams in recreational basketball leagues and tournaments.
• Provides skills training for adult coaches.
• Assists in providing access to basketball facilities in the Port Townsend community.
• Provides equipment, teaching aids, and other necessary fixtures for youth basketball.
• Provides scholarships and other support for children in need to participate in PTBC programs.
• Provides financial support to assist local school district basketball funding needs.